Sunday, June 04, 2006

My Wish Came True

According to the cat adoption list at Toronto Humane Society website, both MiuMiu and Sneezey have successfully been adopted! I should be ashamed but I admit that I regularly check the list to see if their profiles are still up.

Tonight I discovered that both have disappeared.
Aww... people easily fell in love with these cute kittens :)

My hope that they'll be adopted into a new, long-term, loving home has come true. I am very happy for them!!!

Now, I'd be happy to welcome new foster cat(s) :)

3 Comments:

Blogger High Power Rocketry said...

Those look like great little guys...

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Ceendy,

I was reading your previous entry and i felt quite sad too. I think i will be like you - hard to let go - they are so cute and well behaved that if i was you, might have had to adopt them myself!

But still, you have to let them go to make room for the other adoptees. You're such a kind hearted soul.

Btw, you haven't posted food in a while well, 10 days infact. Are you ok? Hope all is well.

1:24 PM  
Blogger little pomelo said...

Alex,
thanks for stopping by!

Mae,
Thank you so much for your concern! Everything is smooth-sailing. In fact, I've just posted new entries to both blogs.
My new foster cat, Tasha, is just as lovely. I really wish she could get an adoption as soon as I return her!

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home