Sunday, June 04, 2006

Farewell Sneezey and MiuMiu....



Yesterday I brought my two foster kittens to the animal clinic. For general check-up, really. And for determining whether they are fit for adoption. I thought I would still have to bring them home again. Cause they are still so small. Living in a tiny cage is very much unpreferable to them. However, the vet lady told me they are okay for adoption. Thinking that this weekend is Adopt-A-Thon, they should have a better chance of being adopted.

I really hope that they will find a loving home and that both are adopted together.

I still think that they will come back home with me. Thinking about them is very unbearable. I think I've become too attached. I must not let that happen. I let them go so that they can have a better life. It's just unfair to keep them here only so that I can have a company.

I hope they will be adopted soon. I'm especially worried about Sneezey. He has such a good personality, yet his deformed left leg might be a bit discouraging. Let me tell you, there is nothing wrong with it. It's not contagious and the vet told me "cats do very well on three legs"!

If anyone is sincerely interested in adopting kittens, please go to the Toronto Humane Society website and visit them sometime. If you want the specific kittens I fostered, please e-mail me and I will provide you with the reference number at ccayadi/at/rogers/dot/com.

As a foster parent, I will have to learn to let them go and not miss them too much. Nevertheless, I still think about them.

Wish them well.
Visit my Friendster Album for more of their pcitures :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why do you always pick the pets with disabilities? why oh why?

miu miu and sneezy hehehe .. yup that's me around them, sneezing all the time hUAehUAheuAheae

1:11 AM  
Blogger ╰╮۩Ephemeral Me۩╰╮ said...

you're a good person should have given them to me I love cats!

3:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miumiu トート】は今、もっとも流行っているブランド品です。設計の上で大胆な色を採用して、鮮やかなバッグを出来上がります。それに、鮮やかでもちっとも飽きません!カジュアルなデザインに、ヴィンテージ感満ち溢れているカーフ素材がおおく使用されてなんとも斬新な雰囲気を演出してくれます!【Miu miu バッグ】の中でこのトートバッグ種類はすごく流行っています!

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home